Saturday, January 21, 2012

My WIP

Hello Everyone,
Several years ago I took a class by Lori Wilde called Romance Writing Secrets. I had always been a wannabe writer, but this was really what I needed. I didn't understand how to plot, or how to create believable characters, or POV.

The story I am working on now was started way back then.  I set it aside for several years when my doubts and fears took over. Now I am in the process of getting that out of my life and living and creating my life how I want it.

Now that I am back and working with my original unfinished story, I find the story is different. I have learned a bit about goals, conflict, and motivation. After thinking about it, and then taking time to get to know my characters a bit more, I find my plot goes in a different direction  because they react according to their background and beliefs.

I took time to outline my story, and the rewrite starts at chapter 4. I'll keep you updated about my WIP. If you enjoy Werewolf stories, stay tuned.


Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment